Where can I eat locally caught Northern Irish seafood?
In this section you can find eateries [restaurants, cafes etc] that have signed up to our campaign: “Buy local to support our fishing families” and who use Sea Source seafood.
As an official Sea Source partner the certificate below will be on display, which identifies that their seafood is:
- From Northern Ireland
- Wild caught
- That a fair price has been paid for the seafood to the fishermen, which is going directly back into the fishing community that caught that seafood via Sea Source
Our partners have also signed up to our ambition to deliver to you a world class product, every time. So enjoy the end product! 🙂
Look out for our ‘Official Sea Source Partner’ certificate:
How to support these eateries?
- The more local seafood dishes they sell, the more money local fishermen get
- If you enjoy your meal, please recommend the Eatery and the chef to others
- If you’re on social media rate/recommend them using the hashtag #seasourceNI – we’ll then pick this up and help to promote them further. Remember to add their website address and social tags
- The campaign hashtags are #seasourceNI and #NIseafood
SEA SOURCE SEAFOOD EATERY PARTNERS
Harbour Inn | 6 Harbour Drive, Annalong BT34 4TT | 028 4376 8678 | harbourinnannalong.com
Links to Harbour Inn Page
Share this page